Lexa is a light, fast women's road bike. Sleek shaping and a carbon fork make Lexa the perfect choice for road rides, triathlons, or however you choose to rack up the miles.
Forget the gym—this sleek, smooth, sexy ride will get you to your goals in record time. Make the ride the best part of your day!
- WSD-specific frame is ride-tuned for smoothness and power
- Light, sleek, ride-tuned Alpha Aluminum frame
- Top-level, WSD-specific spec, including a Shimano drivetrain
- Trek's WSD geometry offers a fast and confident ride
|Frame||100 Series Alpha Aluminum, fender & rack compatible|
|Fork||Trek carbon road|
|Headset||1 1/8-inch integrated, semi-cartridge bearings|
|Rims/Wheels||Bontrager AT-750 double-walled alloy|
|Tires||Bontrager T1, 700 x 25c|
|Bottom Bracket||Sealed cartridge|
|Front Derailleur||Shimano Claris|
|Rear Derailleur||Shimano Claris|
|Rear Cogs||SunRace CSR86, 8-speed: 11-28|
|Handlebars||Bontrager Comp VR-S, 31.8mm|
|Stem||Bontrager Elite, 31.8mm, 7 degree, w/computer & light mounts|
|Brake Levers||Shimano Claris|
|Saddle||Bontrager Ajna Comp|
|Seat Post||Bontrager SSR, 2-bolt head, 27.2mm, 12mm offset|
* Subject to change without notice.