$4.00 - $17.00
Whisky Parts Co. Tubeless Rim Tape.
$19.00 - $25.00
No.9 Tubeless valves for use with Whisky Tubeless rims and most other systems. These alloy stems feature removable Presta cores and are designed to fit up to 8mm valve holes. - Available in a number of lengths and colors to perfectly fit your rims and your sense of style. - Includes two valves
$22.99 - $49.99
Aggressive file tread, or super low-profile knob design? The Terreno bridges the gap between file treads and traditional all-conditions treads. The key to this is the unique, angled "fish scale" design, that allows the center tread to roll extremely fast, yet offer traction when loaded in cornering and braking. Add the transitional-height mid and side tread, and the Terreno Dry transitions as smoothly as it rolls. From gravel grinding to medium conditions cross racing, the Terreno Dry offers consistent performance. - Center "scales" are ramped, providing a fast-rolling leading edge yet sharp and effective braking and cornering edges - Graphene compound technology
$34.90 - $39.99
Super light at only 38g, the Tubo-ROAD-700c makes racing bikes even lighter. It's 70g lighter compared to a standard tube, a decisive success factor both over challenging long distances and when it comes to seconds. Suitable for disc and rim brake wheels.
$68.00 - $80.00
Designed with the unknown in mind, the Rutland takes the guesswork out of selecting the right tire for the ride. Ramped, tightly spaced center lugs reduce rolling resistance while more aggressive shoulder and transition lugs provide grip in loose conditions. - Light & Supple—When extra puncture protection isn’t necessary, our light and supple casing offers decreased weight and a comfortable, ultra-supple ride quality at lower pressures when set up tubeless. - Durable Bead-to-Bead—This construction consists of a robust woven nylon composite reinforcement between the outer rubber and the inner casing within the tire’s sidewalls to prevent tearing and abrasions. Additionally, a tightly woven layer of protection under the treadcap defends against punctures.
$9.50 - $17.50
- ISO Diameter: 406 / 20" BMX - Wall Thickness: 0.9mm - Tube Compound: Butyl - Valve: Standard Schrader - Shaft Type: Smooth - Valve Core: Removable
$8.99 - $12.99
- Size: 700c x 18 – 23 - ISO Diameter: 622 / road / 29" , 630 / 27" - ISO Width: 18mm, 19mm, 20mm, 21mm, 22mm, 23mm - Tube Compound: Butyl - Valve: Presta - Valve Core: Removable - Valve Shaft: Threaded - Weight: 100g (32mm), 101g (48mm & 60mm), 103g (80mm)
$70.00 - $110.00
The Knard is a tire that just makes sense. With its tightly-spaced, low-block tread pattern, it provides the perfect ratio of traction and low rolling resistance. It grips well on all sorts of different surfaces and will haul some sausage on hardpack terrain or groomed trails. If you want a tire that has a little less bite and a bit more speed but don't want to sacrifice traction, look no further.
Surly Inner Tube to fit a wide range of plus-size and fat bike tires. - Labeled Size: 26 x 3.0 - 4.8 - Weight: 310 g - Valve Core: Removable - Shaft Type: Threaded - ISO Width (mm): 76mm–100mm - Tube Compound: Butyl - ISO Diameter: 559 / 26-inch MTN - Valve: Presta Short 32-40mm
$7.39 - $18.89
- Valve type: Schrader - Valve core: Removable - Valve stem: Smooth - Butyl rubber - Wall thickness: 0.9mm
- Valve type: Schrader - Valve core: Removable - Butyl rubber - Wall thickness: 0.9mm - Wheelchair-compatible
• Urban tire with raised center for reduced rolling resistance • Size: 26 x 1 3/4 • ISO 571
$9.99 - $33.29
- Valve type: Presta - Valve stem: Threaded - Valve core: Removable - Butyl rubber
• Gray tread, sidewalls with raised center and lateral knobs • 26 x 1 3/8 (ISO 590)
• Gray tread, sidewalls with raised center • 8 x 1 1/4
The Next Level in Sealing Power from the People who Invented Tubeless Conversions If you've walked the mechanics' pits at any National or International level event, chances are you've seen them: trademark Stan's black quart bottles with no labels. Look closer and you might have seen strange symbols scrawled all over the bottles in a silver marker, letters and numbers, formula notes by the man himself, Stan Koziatek. For nearly fifteen years Stan has been quietly formulating a special racing version of our legendary sealant for many of cycling's most successful teams. Working with athletes who push themselves and their tubeless systems to the absolute limit, he developed a proprietary sealant formula with close to twice the amount of the standard sealing crystals plus special "XL" crystals capable of sealing even larger punctures. Stan's Race Sealant's combination of large and smaller sealing crystals interlock to form a lattice work that not only seals but strengthens and reinforces the area of the puncture, allowing for an entirely new level of sealing performance. The quantity and size of crystals in this special formula means that Stan's Race Sealant can only be installed directly into the tire. As a result of its immense sealing capabilities, the Race Sealant will clog injectors and smaller bottles almost immediately. Stan's has made Race Sealant available to riders everywhere, and it is only available by the quart. - First choice of riders around the world for tubeless conversion and flat prevention - Twice the amount of Stan's standard sealing crystals - "XL" crystals capable of sealing even larger punctures - Stays liquid 2-7 months for long-lasting protection - Premium low-viscosity formula resists freezing to work in environments as cold as -30° F (-34° C) - Natural materials, safe for the environment
$30.00 - $37.50
One of Serfas' most popular & best-selling tires. Utilizing a smart inverted tread pattern, the Serfas Drifter is designed to be an ace both on pavement and off-road. With Serfas Drifters you will be sure to feel the freedom and have confidence to ride whatever environment you may find yourself in. - Multi-Sport Flat Protection System - 68 durometer center ridge for long life & 58 durometer sides for enhanced cornering capability - Bead: Wire - Pressure: 65psi
$58.21 - $64.00
Schwalbe's Durano Plus Performance Line Tire offers maximum puncture protection. While the SmartGuard belt is not as deep as the one on the Marathon Plus, it offers a unique level of protection for racing tires. The Durano Plus is the most puncture-resistant racing-level road bike tire out there.
The ‘turbo’ of spike tires. With 361 spikes it bites firmly into icy roads. The tungsten carbide core of each spike is clad in weight-saving aluminum. The scales stop at 695 g, yet the tire remains agile and sporty. - LiteSkin: The lightest option. LiteSkin MTB tires forego SnakeSkin, but still have high pressure resistant tire beads. If you don't mind the extra effort, these tires can also be converted to Tubeless by using a liquid sealant. - Special Winter compound - Folding Bead
Schwalbe One Tires. Schwalbe's fastest and most reliable competition tire. Featuring a the new OneStar Triple Compound.
Conquer the local cross scene with Ritchey's SpeedMax Cross. Its diamond-pattern center delivers low rolling resistance with enough bite to ensure excellent traction, too. And, the Comp is great at shedding mud to keep you riding strong in even the nastiest conditions.
$32.99 - $39.99
Primo tires designed for wheelchairs. - Gray tires for wheelchair - ISO diameter = 559mm
$69.90 - $79.99
- Ultimate Speed on Hardpack - Low profile and compact tread spacing for riding quickly and confidently over any type of hardpack terrain, in dry or wet conditions, enhanced by the SmartGRIP Compound properties. - The best choice for XCM courses where terrains can vary but speed is fundamental, all with a high level of reliability for a longer lifespan.
$49.99 - $52.99
Looking for a tire that's more tread aggressive and wider than the mixte-tread narrower Gravel King? The GravelKing SK might just be the tire you need for the more hardcore roads. Aggressive knobs, ZSG Natural rubber compound, puncture protection breaker and AX-A special low rolling resistance casing make the Gravel King a go-anywhere tire. - Black multi-use gravel tread - Aramid (Kevlar) folding bead
- The SS and SS+ feature an all-new tread pattern consisting of a smoother, diamond pattern center with more aggressive side lugs. - This tread pattern allows the rider to keep speed going into corners and maintain control throughout any transition a gravel ride could present. - The GravelKing SS incorporates a supple 126 TPI casing with a nylon puncture resistant belt and Panaracer’s proprietary ZSG (Zero Slip Grip) compound. - The SS+ uses the same build as the SS but adds a bead-to-bead layer of Panaracer’s ProTite puncture material for even more protection against tread and sidewall cuts for those extra demanding courses or rides with sharp flint rock.
$7.99 - $21.99
Endurance formula lasts twice as long as standard Orange Seal. - Premium Latex coats the whole casing, from tire bead to tread cap - Seals punctures up to 1/8-inch, and slices up to 1/2-inch with the use of Nanites - Developed to add as little weight to a tire as possible - Made of eco-friendly biodegradable ingredients
$17.99 - $21.99
Subzero tire sealant. It's formulated to maximize extreme frigid temperature; enabling riders in the far North to ride with flat protection. All while offering the same quick-sealing properties you’ve come to expect. - Premium Latex coats the whole casing, from tire bead to tread cap - Seals punctures up to 1/4" with the use of Nanites - Developed to add as little weight to a tire as possible - Made of eco-friendly biodegradable ingredients - Subzero sealant is developed for use in below-freezing conditions down to -20F
$6.99 - $22.99
Your tubeless wheels will benefit from the use of Orange Seal Tubeless Tire Sealant. It is proven to seal large punctures up to 1/4-inch and perform under varying temperatures and altitudes. Orange Seal Tubeless Tire Sealant is compatible with most bike tire systems and is eco-friendly.
$49.99 - $64.99
- Pressure sensitive adhesive ensures the ultimate airtight seal - Pink, semi-transparent tape for precise application & allows you to locate the valve hole easily - Engineered stretch & elasticity fits perfectly in the contour of your rim and allows for easy application - Extreme strength and durability - Includes 4x Seal Patches
$27.99 - $36.99
- 6061 Aluminum valve and cap - Removable valve core - Comes with round & square rubber bases for different rim types - Spare alloy valve cap with integrated valve core removal tool - Installs securely with a 4mm fitting for a hex wrench on the valve and a 10mm wrench flat on the nut
Page 1 of 42 Next page