Whisky's No.9 100w rim has a 94.5mm inner width to maximize the footprint of fat tires up to 5.05-inches wide. Its double-wall construction makes it a unique, one-of-a-kind carbon fat rim. It supports the structure of the tire’s sidewall for a stable, traction-laden ride while simultaneously improving your float on snow and sand. If you’re looking for the best in winter traction, the No.9 100w has you covered.
Whisky's No.9 50d rims are designed to a be a lightweight, aero, stable starting point to build exquisite wheels. They offer an aero advantage over the 30d rims, while offering a stiffer, more robust platform. Fit for long days in the saddle, cutting through the wind and hammering finish line sprints, they’re a perfect all-rounder. These disc brake-specific rims offer clean design and aesthetics. Featuring a wide inner width, they pair well with a variety of tires across the full range of drop bar pursuits. As with all rims Whisky makes, these come with tubeless valves and required tape in the box. - Designed to be used with spoke nipple washers - Rider weight limit: 300lbs
- AL6061-T6 alloy construction - Post-production anodized in a sanded gloss black finish - Available in 2 profile options - Tubeless ready - Sleeved joint - ISO-Road certified - ISO: 622 - Width ID: 17 - Width OD: 22 - Wall: Dbl - Side: MSW - Valve: PV - Tire Compatibility: Tubeless Compatible High Profile: - Profile: 35 - Weight: 550g - ERD: 568 Low Profile: - Profile: 24 - Weight: 435g - ERD: 589
• Size: 26x4.0 • Single wall construction • Non-machined sidewall • Color: Black • Drilling: 32 • ERD: 536 • Width: 80mm • Depth: 24.5 • Weight: 1,061 grams
$59.99 - $69.99
- AL6061-T6 alloy constuction - Post-production anodized in a sanded gloss black finish - Tubeless ready - Disc brake only - Pinned joint - ISO-Mountain certified - ISO: 584 - Profile: 18 - Wall: Dbl - Side: Disc - Valve: PV - ERD: 564 - Tire Compatibility: Tubeless Compatible 40mm Width: - Width ID: 35 - Width OD: 40 - Weight: 560g 45mm Width: - Width ID: 40 - Width OD: 45 - Weight: 650g 50mm Width: - Width ID: 45 - Width OD: 50 - Weight: 730g
- Original equipment replacement rim for Bontrager Line wheels - 28mm inner hook bead width - 28 spoke holes - Tubeless ready design - Optimized with Bontrager TLR sealant, TLR rim strips, valves, and tires - Welded seam - Presta valve - Aluminum
- Size : 700c - Model : Race - Holes : 24 - ERD : 596mm - Color : Black - Finish : Anodized - Type : Tubeless/Clincher - Valve : Presta - FT/RR/PR : Rear - Rim : Asymmetric - Weight : 465g
$59.99 - $79.99
- Original equipment replacement rims for Bontrager Race Lite wheels - Welded Seam - Presta Valve
- Original equipment replacement rims for Bontrager Race X Lite wheels - Welded Seam - Presta Valve
- AL6061-T6 alloy construction - Post-production anodized in a sanded gloss black finish - Tubeless ready - Disc brake only - Pinned joint - ISO-Mountain certified - ISO: 559 - Width ID: 84 - Width OD: 90 - Profile: 14 - Wall: Sgl - Side: Disc - Valve: PV - Weight: 750g - ERD: 549 - Tire Compatibility: Tubeless Compatible
- An ultra-wide, high performance alloy rim, weight optimized for Enduro, Trail and All Mountain use - Tubeless ready with anti-burp rim hooks to prevent the loss of pressure and keep tires firmly in place - 32 holes with an inner width of 35mm and outer width of 39.5mm provides ultra-wide support for Plus-Size and high volume tires - The corrugated rim center, a brand acclaimed technology, adds exceptional strength, making it more rigid and allowing the rim to be wider without adding material - Shotpeen finish to increase fatigue life and make it more durable - MGR Dynamal Alloy
$94.95 - $109.95
Built for bashing, whether on a gravity shred sled or fully loaded bikepacking rig, WTB's KOM Tough rims are extruded from top-tier alloy to provide utmost durability at a reasonable weight. Their legendary I-Beam construction has evolved to further reinforce the rim with dual support beams that provide increased strength and stiffness for the world’s most aggressive riders. Proven on the toughest tracks of the Enduro World Series, depended on for daily trail rides, and trusted while bikepacking in remote regions of the world, KOM Tough rims are available in 25, 29, 35, 40 and 45mm widths to provide a burly rim for every usage and style of riding. Features: - TCS 2.0 creates a more robust, easily installed and dependable tubeless system. - A recessed channel along the center of TCS 2.0 rims allows installation of the all-new Solid Strip, which prevents tubeless tape from sagging at the spoke holes and results in a smooth, consistent interface between the tire and rim. - 4D angled spoke drilling eliminates binding and lateral loading, and disperses tension more evenly over a greater area.
- Braking surface: Machined aluminum - Rim weight: 455g - Finish: Black Anodize/Vinyl Decals - Type: Tubeless-ready clincher - Rim material: EA90 aluminum/welded - Rim depth: 27mm - Internal rim width: 19.5mm - External rim width: 24mm - Spoke holes: 24, 28, 32 - ERD: 580 - Max tension: 1200 N/122 KGF
Wheels are the first point of contact between you and your bike, and the trail you’re riding on. And while wheel sizes and standards continue to develop significantly year on year, often to both the rider and the industry’s dismay, very little innovation has been seen in the compliancy and responsiveness of the wheel as this first, most important contact and conductor. What Spank has seen in recent years is that bike suspension is continuously evolving and adapting to compensate for stiffer frames and more rigid, deeper profile carbon fiber rims. This overall stiffer rig is being softened, or counter-acted by both bike suspension, and tire design — not to mention the ever lower and lower tire pressures riders are running. Rider position (wider, lower, more forward) is also being impacted directly by the bike frame and cockpit geometries which is constantly aiming for a better riding feel. So surely it is overdue time to re-examine how the engineering of the wheel can become an active contributor to the efficiency of the overall set up. Spank Industries has done just this. - Low sectional profile height and wide width, adds radial compliance, while keeping high lateral stiffness. - 30mm internal width extremely versatile, fitting tires from 2.0” to 2.6” perfectly, and even allowing + size tire use, without negative squaring off of tire profiles. - Ideal for Trail/AM/Enduro bikes looking for a wide profile, without the weight penalty
$64.99 - $69.99
Race Face's popular AR rims have been updated for 2019 with an asymmetric rim profile, improving spoke tension balance and overall wheel build quality and durability. The rim extrusion has also been improved to increase impact performance for more aggressive applications. With a tubeless compatible rim profile and color match capabilities, these rims are ready for any build you can throw at them. - Offset nipple bed for improved spoke tension balance and wheel strength/stiffness - Tubeless ready with strong tire retention bead
$50.00 - $55.00
Product specs: - 36 hole count - Front and rear specific - 28.5mm wide - Welded - 20", 24" - 395g front rim 392g rear rim - Also available in 24", black only
Stiffer, stronger, and ready to party, ARC 31 Carbon Rims take notes from Race Face's Next R carbon wheelset; built to handle the most challenging days on the trail. With one of the lightest enduro rims on the market, you can tackle the climbs with speed while you hit the descents with confidence. The ARC 31 have been redesigned to take full advantage of the benefits carbon fiber has to offer. Featuring a generous 31mm internal width for modern tire widths with lower pressures, and available in 28 and 32 spoke holes with incredible stiffness all wrapped up in a mere 445g (27.5). Lace these rims to your favorite hub and you’ve got a world class wheelset ready for action.
$129.99 - $149.99
Product specs: - Str tubeless ready - Size: 27.5", 29" - Outside width: 40mm - Inner bead width: 36mm - Weight: 27.5"-515g, 29"-550g - Double wall welded rim (sleeved rims available oem only) - Brake compatibility: disc only - Hole count: 28/32
Someone said a few years ago that there was nothing new left to do with BMX rims, yet since then GSport has gone on to do quite a lot of new stuff, and here’s an example of the latest. At first glance the Birdcage looks like a fairly conventional “aero” style rim, but there is more to it than that. The first clue comes from the name; birds have hollow bones to save weight whilst retaining as much strength as possible, and the Birdcage rim has a hollow bead for the same reason. The rim’s hollow bead is still big and chunky to help reduce the chances of pinch puncturing or flat spotting the rim, but by creating a tiny hollow cavity inside it GSport can also keep the weight right down. The next innovation was to adapt their cross-lacing design to the narrow inner wall of the rim. They managed to squeeze a few extra millimeters of spoke offset out of the design to help increase lateral wheel strength, and by carefully tailoring the rim’s cross-section we managed to match all the angles to the nipple so that the walls of the rim section act like the ribs inside the Ribcage rim, which helps to support the spoke nipples as much as possible. Traditionally, the greatest flaw in “aero” rims has been the valve hole. “Aero” rims position a lot of very efficiently utilized mass in the base of the rim to support the spokes and give the rim good strength, then a huge hole is drilled through it for the valve stem and a massive weak-spot is created. With the Birdcage GSport has offset the valve hole so that this section can retain its strength. A handy side-effect of this is that fitting a pump is now more convenient. Aside from these original features, GSport spent a lot of time “sweating the small stuff”. They’ve ensured that the deep center allows for easy tire removal and fitting, and they've made sure that the sidewalls, while slimmed down, are still suitable for brake use. The end result is one of their most high tech rims to date. With a weight of just 408g (14.4oz) it outperforms most rims weighing 20-30% more, and the weight saving from the rotational mass of the wheel feels fantastic. TECHNICAL SPECIFICATIONS - Sizes: 20" Only - Drillings: 36 hole - Weight: 408g / 14.4oz - Width: 34mm ERD: 383mm
- Unique profile with low sectional profile height and wide width, which adds radial compliance, while keeping high lateral stiffness. - Improved radial compliance for better traction over bumps and chatter, while reducing negative feedback to the rider. Performance and comfort enhanced. - Vibrocore inner well reduces the transmission of harmful vibration frequencies, meaning less vibration for the suspension and rider, also increasing the fatigue life of the rim. - 30mm internal width is extremely versatile, fitting tires from 2.0” to 2.6” perfectly, and even allowing + size tire use without negative squaring off of tire profiles. - Ideal for DH and Freeride.
- 42mm DEEP DISH sleeved and pinned rim - Powder coated (PC) or Anodized finish(Ano) dependent on color - Available with Machined or Non-Machined sidewall - 760g
$115.00 - $135.00
Surly's 50mm wide Rabbit Hole Rim lets you build a wheel that accepts a tire with a large footprint for outstanding control, and traction. This anodized-aluminum hoop has 64 spoke holes and can be built centered or offset. Also, material has been removed everywhere possible (without affecting strength) to keep the rim as light as possible for quick acceleration.
Asym rims use an asymmetrical design to create a rim that evenly distributes tension, doesn’t require dishing, and makes for a faster wheel assembly. High end WT69 Alloy and an open cavity design keep Asym weights down while eyelets prolong longevity and prevent binding. Featuring a full TCS (tubeless compatible system) inner rim profile, Asym rims provide a lightweight, higher performance value-driven option that works exceptionally well with wheel building machines.
Trail riders, fatbike racers, and ultra-endurance athletes looking to add a refined, lightweight, tubeless wheelset to their fat bikes need look no further than Whisky's No.9 70w rim. While it’s optimized for use with 3.8–4.6-inch tires, it’s compatible with tires up to 5.05-inches wide. It utilizes a double-wall construction to ensure a sturdy, stout rim profile that maximizes cornering stability. With an inner width of 65mm, fat tires mimic the look and feel of traditional mountain bike tires when mounted to the 70w. That combo offers unmatched trail-attacking traction with a confidence-boosting wide footprint, making it one of the most versatile fat rims on the market.
My Other Brother Darryl is a single-wall constructed, 80mm wide rim. 80mm wide rims give you a bigger footprint than that of narrower rims, which means more floatation and more traction. To initiate tubeless sequence, you just need a no-stretch rim strip and bead-to-bead tubeless rim tape. My Other Brother Darryl comes with either a 32 hole, symmetric wheel lacing spoke hole pattern or the tried and true 64 dual spoke hole pattern that allows for symmetric or offset wheelbuilds. It's got plenty of cutouts to keep the weight down and help your tires float through the squishiest of terrain. - Wheel Size: 26 - Hub Compatibility: 32h - ETRTO*: 559mm - Weight: 710g (Symmetric) 740g (Dual) - Color: Black or polished silver *Tire bead seat diameter.
Designed with input from Stan's Enduro World Series teams, the new Arch MK3 is ready to own every trail. WideRight optimized for maximum stability with 2.25-inch to 2.5-inch tires, Stan's expanded the internal width out to 26mm while keeping the rim incredibly light. The 27.5-inch Arch MK3 weighs only 425g. A new proprietary alloy and stronger, low-profile rim shape means the new Arch MK3 is built to last. Featuring Bead Socket Technology, the new Arch MK3 also offers the unmatched traction, control, and reliability only found on genuine Stan’s NoTubes rims. - The perfect balance of strength and weight - 24% wider than the Arch EX for improved stability with larger tires - Same light weight as the Arch EX - Low-profile shape rolls faster, lasts longer, and helps stop tire pinch flats - 25% stiffer and stronger for improved handling - Lighter and more durable rim shape and alloy - Most trusted tubeless system for easy setup and low maintenance - WideRight optimized for Trail tires
30mm Heavy Duty rim for gravity and e-bike applications. - Offset nipple bed for improved spoke tension balance and wheel strength/stiffness - Tubeless ready, strong tire retention bead
- Original equipment replacement rim for Bontrager Line wheels - Tubeless ready design - Optimized with Bontrager TLR sealant, TLR rim strips, valve stems, and tires (all sold separately) - Welded seam - Presta valve - Aluminum
- Original equipment replacement rims for Bontrager Rhythm wheels - Tubeless Ready Design - Optimize with Bontrager TLR Tire Sealant, Tubeless Ready rim strips, valve stems, and tires - Welded seam - Presta valve - Model : 2014 Rhythm Elite - Holes : 28 - ERD : 535mm - Color : Black - Finish : Anodized - Type : Tubeless/Clincher - Valve : Presta - FT/RR/PR : Dual - Rim : Asymmetric - Weight : 470g
- Original equipment replacement rims for Bontrager Rhythm wheels - Tubeless Ready Design - Optimize with Bontrager TLR Tire Sealant, Tubeless Ready rim strips, valve stems, and tires - Welded seam - Presta valve - Model : 2014 Rhythm Pro Carbon - Holes : 28 - Color : Black - Finish : Nude - Type : Tubeless/Clincher - Valve : Presta - FT/RR/PR : Dual - Rim : Asymmetric - Weight : 400g
Page 1 of 4 Next page