• Size: 26x4.0 • Single wall construction • Non-machined sidewall • Color: Black • Drilling: 32 • ERD: 536 • Width: 80mm • Depth: 24.5 • Weight: 1,061 grams
$59.99 - $69.99
- AL6061-T6 alloy constuction - Post-production anodized in a sanded gloss black finish - Tubeless ready - Disc brake only - Pinned joint - ISO-Mountain certified - ISO: 584 - Profile: 18 - Wall: Dbl - Side: Disc - Valve: PV - ERD: 564 - Tire Compatibility: Tubeless Compatible 40mm Width: - Width ID: 35 - Width OD: 40 - Weight: 560g 45mm Width: - Width ID: 40 - Width OD: 45 - Weight: 650g 50mm Width: - Width ID: 45 - Width OD: 50 - Weight: 730g
- AL6061-T6 alloy construction - Post-production anodized in a sanded gloss black finish - Available in 2 profile options - Tubeless ready - Sleeved joint - ISO-Road certified - ISO: 622 - Width ID: 17 - Width OD: 22 - Wall: Dbl - Side: MSW - Valve: PV - Tire Compatibility: Tubeless Compatible High Profile: - Profile: 35 - Weight: 550g - ERD: 568 Low Profile: - Profile: 24 - Weight: 435g - ERD: 589
- 42mm DEEP DISH sleeved and pinned rim - Powder coated (PC) or Anodized finish(Ano) dependent on color - Available with Machined or Non-Machined sidewall - 760g
- AL6061-T6 alloy construction - Post-production anodized in a sanded gloss black finish - Tubeless ready - Disc brake only - Pinned joint - ISO-Mountain certified - ISO: 559 - Width ID: 84 - Width OD: 90 - Profile: 14 - Wall: Sgl - Side: Disc - Valve: PV - Weight: 750g - ERD: 549 - Tire Compatibility: Tubeless Compatible
- Original equipment replacement rims for Bontrager Race X Lite wheels - Welded Seam - Presta Valve
$129.99 - $149.99
Product specs: - Str tubeless ready - Size: 27.5", 29" - Outside width: 40mm - Inner bead width: 36mm - Weight: 27.5"-515g, 29"-550g - Double wall welded rim (sleeved rims available oem only) - Brake compatibility: disc only - Hole count: 28/32
Wheels are the first point of contact between you and your bike, and the trail you’re riding on. And while wheel sizes and standards continue to develop significantly year on year, often to both the rider and the industry’s dismay, very little innovation has been seen in the compliancy and responsiveness of the wheel as this first, most important contact and conductor. What Spank has seen in recent years is that bike suspension is continuously evolving and adapting to compensate for stiffer frames and more rigid, deeper profile carbon fiber rims. This overall stiffer rig is being softened, or counter-acted by both bike suspension, and tire design — not to mention the ever lower and lower tire pressures riders are running. Rider position (wider, lower, more forward) is also being impacted directly by the bike frame and cockpit geometries which is constantly aiming for a better riding feel. So surely it is overdue time to re-examine how the engineering of the wheel can become an active contributor to the efficiency of the overall set up. Spank Industries has done just this. - Low sectional profile height and wide width, adds radial compliance, while keeping high lateral stiffness. - 30mm internal width extremely versatile, fitting tires from 2.0” to 2.6” perfectly, and even allowing + size tire use, without negative squaring off of tire profiles. - Ideal for Trail/AM/Enduro bikes looking for a wide profile, without the weight penalty
- Unique profile with low sectional profile height and wide width, which adds radial compliance, while keeping high lateral stiffness. - Improved radial compliance for better traction over bumps and chatter, while reducing negative feedback to the rider. Performance and comfort enhanced. - Vibrocore inner well reduces the transmission of harmful vibration frequencies, meaning less vibration for the suspension and rider, also increasing the fatigue life of the rim. - 30mm internal width is extremely versatile, fitting tires from 2.0” to 2.6” perfectly, and even allowing + size tire use without negative squaring off of tire profiles. - Ideal for DH and Freeride.
Designed with input from Stan's Enduro World Series teams, the new Arch MK3 is ready to own every trail. WideRight optimized for maximum stability with 2.25-inch to 2.5-inch tires, Stan's expanded the internal width out to 26mm while keeping the rim incredibly light. The 27.5-inch Arch MK3 weighs only 425g. A new proprietary alloy and stronger, low-profile rim shape means the new Arch MK3 is built to last. Featuring Bead Socket Technology, the new Arch MK3 also offers the unmatched traction, control, and reliability only found on genuine Stan’s NoTubes rims. - The perfect balance of strength and weight - 24% wider than the Arch EX for improved stability with larger tires - Same light weight as the Arch EX - Low-profile shape rolls faster, lasts longer, and helps stop tire pinch flats - 25% stiffer and stronger for improved handling - Lighter and more durable rim shape and alloy - Most trusted tubeless system for easy setup and low maintenance - WideRight optimized for Trail tires
- Original equipment replacement rim for Bontrager Line wheels - 28mm inner hook bead width - 28 spoke holes - Tubeless ready design - Optimized with Bontrager TLR sealant, TLR rim strips, valves, and tires - Welded seam - Presta valve - Aluminum
- Size : 700c - Model : Race - Holes : 24 - ERD : 596mm - Color : Black - Finish : Anodized - Type : Tubeless/Clincher - Valve : Presta - FT/RR/PR : Rear - Rim : Asymmetric - Weight : 465g
$59.99 - $79.99
- Original equipment replacement rims for Bontrager Race Lite wheels - Welded Seam - Presta Valve
$150.00 - $155.00
My Other Brother Darryl is a single-wall constructed, 80mm wide rim. 80mm wide rims give you a bigger footprint than that of narrower rims, which means more floatation and more traction. To initiate tubeless sequence, you just need a no-stretch rim strip and bead-to-bead tubeless rim tape. My Other Brother Darryl comes with either a 32 hole, symmetric wheel lacing spoke hole pattern or the tried and true 64 dual spoke hole pattern that allows for symmetric or offset wheelbuilds. It's got plenty of cutouts to keep the weight down and help your tires float through the squishiest of terrain. - Wheel Size: 26 - Hub Compatibility: 32h - ETRTO*: 559mm - Weight: 710g (Symmetric) 740g (Dual) - Color: Black or polished silver *Tire bead seat diameter.
Stiffer, stronger, and ready to party, ARC 31 Carbon Rims take notes from Race Face's Next R carbon wheelset; built to handle the most challenging days on the trail. With one of the lightest enduro rims on the market, you can tackle the climbs with speed while you hit the descents with confidence. The ARC 31 have been redesigned to take full advantage of the benefits carbon fiber has to offer. Featuring a generous 31mm internal width for modern tire widths with lower pressures, and available in 28 and 32 spoke holes with incredible stiffness all wrapped up in a mere 445g (27.5). Lace these rims to your favorite hub and you’ve got a world class wheelset ready for action.
Race Face's popular AR rims have been updated for 2019 with an asymmetric rim profile, improving spoke tension balance and overall wheel build quality and durability. The rim extrusion has also been improved to increase impact performance for more aggressive applications. With a tubeless compatible rim profile and color match capabilities, these rims are ready for any build you can throw at them. - Offset nipple bed for improved spoke tension balance and wheel strength/stiffness - Tubeless ready with strong tire retention bead
30mm Heavy Duty rim for gravity and e-bike applications. - Offset nipple bed for improved spoke tension balance and wheel strength/stiffness - Tubeless ready, strong tire retention bead
Designed for today's wider tires, the Sentry MK3's patented low-profile sidewall and lightweight 6069 alloy construction deliver width without the weight. Stan's patented BST rim design allows a tire to expand to its full volume without distorting its shape, and the 32mm internal width of the Sentry MK3 is more stable with 2.50"-3.00" tires. The result is less rolling resistance, more traction, and incredible handling. The Sentry MK3 is a great upgrade for anyone looking for the traction and control needed to take on even the most difficult trails.The Sentry MK3 proves wider can mean faster. - More stable 32mm internal width for tires up to 3.0 - Gradual taper rim shape and 6069 alloy is lighter, stiffer, and stronger - Patented BST design for easiest and most reliable tubeless - Most trusted tubeless system for easy setup and low maintenance - WideRight optimized for 2.50"-3.00" trail tires
Product specs: - 36 hole count - Front and rear specific - 28.5mm wide - Welded - 20", 24" - 395g front rim 392g rear rim - Also available in 24", black only
Asym rims use an asymmetrical design to create a rim that evenly distributes tension, doesn’t require dishing, and makes for a faster wheel assembly. High end WT69 Alloy and an open cavity design keep Asym weights down while eyelets prolong longevity and prevent binding. Featuring a full TCS (tubeless compatible system) inner rim profile, Asym rims provide a lightweight, higher performance value-driven option that works exceptionally well with wheel building machines.
- Deep section Urban/Fixie, Track racing rim for strength and aerodynamics - Non-machined sidewalls for added style points
- Original equipment replacement Bontrager Mustang rims - Tubeless Ready Design - Optimize with Bontrager Super Juice, Tubeless Ready rim strips, valve stems, and tires - Welded Seam - Presta Valve
- Model: AT-PRO801-UL - ISO: 559 - Width ID: 74 - Width OD: 80 - Profile: 23.5 - Wall: Sgl - Side: NMSW - Valve: PV - Weight: 1078g - ERD: 536 - Tire Compatibility: Tube Only
The rim for high-impact riding. The BA30 is a quality alloy rim designed to withstand a real beating. This is the rim for high-impact riding when the trails are rough and rugged. With an internal bracing structure, the BA30 has torsional stiffness for directional control in demanding circumstances. The BA30 features a thick bead wall adjacent to the tire to resist impact deformation, with a wider, rounded top-edge to reduce sidewall cuts. The nipple/spoke bed is oriented to the spoke direction to reduce weakness caused by bend in the spoke at the nipple hole. The BA30 is made with premium alloy, extruded with an internal brace profile and carefully formed for consistent shape. It is then fusion welded and ground for a strong precise finish. Our fusion welding system leaves a perfect seamless joint that becomes the strongest section of the rim ensuring that your rim won’t split if you impact at the seam. - Premium extruded alloy - Fusion welded seam-ground finish - Internal bracing profile - Impact resistant design - Tubeless Ready - 27.5: 570g - 29: 610g - 27.5" ERD: 566mm - 29" ERD: 604mm
Surly's 50mm wide Rabbit Hole Rim lets you build a wheel that accepts a tire with a large footprint for outstanding control, and traction. This anodized-aluminum hoop has 64 spoke holes and can be built centered or offset. Also, material has been removed everywhere possible (without affecting strength) to keep the rim as light as possible for quick acceleration.
Wider and even lower in profile, the new Crest MK3 sheds weight for faster acceleration and climbing. WideRight 23mm internal width increases tire volume for improved stability with wider tires. Inspired by carbon technology, the entirely new rim shape adds strength and virtually eliminates the chance of a pinch flat. Refined over the past 15 years, Bead Socket Technology offers the most trusted tubeless seal in the business, making the Crest MK3 the best choice for lightweight, tubeless XC performance. - 23mm internal rim width for more stability with larger tires - Low-profile shape rolls faster, lasts longer, and helps stop tire pinch flats - Laterally stiffer and stronger for improved handling Wider but even lighter than the original Crest - More durable rim shape and alloy Most trusted tubeless system for easy setup and low maintenance - Legendary Crest climbing and speed in a high volume rim - WideRight optimized for XC tires
$99.95 - $104.95
WTB's proprietary 4D spoke drilling prevents binding and lateral loading of the spokes, while the spoke bed itself has been updated to provide a more compatible interface between the spoke and rim. Integration of the all-new Solid Strip on our TCS 2.0 rims delivers the easiest to mount and most reliable tubeless system we’ve ever made. Available in widths ranging from i21 to i45, because all bikes should benefit from lightweight rims. Features: - TCS 2.0 creates a more robust, easily installed and dependable tubeless system. - A recessed channel along the center of TCS 2.0 rims allows installation of the all-new Solid Strip, which prevents tubeless tape from sagging at the spoke holes and results in a smooth, consistent interface between the tire and rim. - 4D angled spoke drilling eliminates binding and lateral loading, and disperses tension more evenly over a greater area
$94.95 - $109.95
Built for bashing, whether on a gravity shred sled or fully loaded bikepacking rig, WTB's KOM Tough rims are extruded from top-tier alloy to provide utmost durability at a reasonable weight. Their legendary I-Beam construction has evolved to further reinforce the rim with dual support beams that provide increased strength and stiffness for the world’s most aggressive riders. Proven on the toughest tracks of the Enduro World Series, depended on for daily trail rides, and trusted while bikepacking in remote regions of the world, KOM Tough rims are available in 25, 29, 35, 40 and 45mm widths to provide a burly rim for every usage and style of riding. Features: - TCS 2.0 creates a more robust, easily installed and dependable tubeless system. - A recessed channel along the center of TCS 2.0 rims allows installation of the all-new Solid Strip, which prevents tubeless tape from sagging at the spoke holes and results in a smooth, consistent interface between the tire and rim. - 4D angled spoke drilling eliminates binding and lateral loading, and disperses tension more evenly over a greater area.
40w rims are the choice for the truly big tires out there. Providing ample support for high volume, modern mountain bike and plus tires, 40w’s are a great compromise between width, weight, and stiffness. If you’re looking to up the game on your big-tired mountain bike, these are a great place to start a build. As with all Whisky rims, these include the tubeless valves and tape required in the box. - Designed to be used with spoke nipple washers - Recommended weight limit 240lbs - 50psi max tire pressure
Whisky's No.9 30d road rims are designed to offer leading edge, tubeless performance on or off-road. These rims offer lightweight, stable platforms to build exquisite wheels. Its wide internal width pairs exceedingly well with a broad range of tires and provides versatility no matter what surface you’re riding. These disc brake-specific rims offer clean design and aesthetics. From tarmac to gravel, brevets to the CX course, this rim is Whisky's lightweight go-to for all round, drop bar performance. As with all rims they make, these come with tubeless valves and required tape in the box. - Designed to be used with spoke nipple washers - Rider weight limit: 300lbs
Page 1 of 3 Next page