12- to 24-Inch
Maxxis' Overdrive Elite is the perfect all-around tire for any touring or commuter bike with 20-inch tires. The grooved tread handles all types of weather on all types of terrain and the Kevlar belt provides serious protection from flats. Plus, the reflective stripe keeps you visible and safe. - Folding bead - Weight: 240g (20 x 1.15), 370g(20 x 1.35)
Take your park and street sessions to the next level with Maxxis' Hookworm. The high-pressure rating and wrap-around tread provide serious durability and traction whether you're carving bowls or grinding rails.
• Recreational tire with raised center, slight lateral grooves for traction • Size: 24 x 1 3/8
$14.99 - $17.09
• Entry-level BMX-style tire with sturdy casing for longevity • Wire bead • Size: 14 x 2.125
Aaron’s signature tires feature an updated block tread and bigger sizing. The uniform block tread is reminiscent of his original tire, but freshened up. Coming in at 20x2.30" and 20x2.40"
$23.99 - $24.99
• Entry-level Freestyle tire with durable casing to prevent pinch flats • Wire bead • Size: 20 x 1.75
• Gray tread, sidewalls with raised center and lateral knobs
The Maxxis DTH stands for "drop the hammer." This lightweight race tire was originally designed for the 2008 Olympics. The foldable DTH is super-light to accelerate like no other BMX tire, yet holds up to the abuse you dish out. The dual-compound tread corners well on hard-packed tracks and with a 110 PSI rating, it rolls fast on the straights, too. - Weight: 340g (20 x 1.75)
$43.00 - $84.00
Schwalbe's Marathon Mondial is the ultimate touring tire ready to travel the world if you want. Handling is great thanks to their TravelStar rubber compound, and their Double Defense technology keeps it relatively light and high-performance while maintaining excellent puncture protection. Whether you're setting out on a cross-country bike tour, cruising on a tandem, or just want peace of mind during your daily commute, the Marathon Mondial is in it for the long haul.
$41.07 - $56.43
The Schwalbe Durano Performance Line Tire is a true mile eater. This popular option sports a few outstanding qualities: extremely high mileage construction, dual compound for best grip - even training on wet winter roads. It has has a proven RaceGuard protection belt for extra security out on the road.
$21.99 - $29.99
• Park/street tire, with directionally grooved tacky tread • Wire bead • Available in three widths
• Hybrid/touring tire for fast rides and commuting • Wire bead • Size: 16 x 1.5
The standard in fast-descending front tires. Often imitated, never duplicated. The Minion DHF is the standard by which all other downhill tires are measured. The DHF incorporates ramped knobs for low rolling resistance and channel-cut knobs to increase gripping edges, giving straight-line control and precise cornering. - Directional, ramped knob design - front or rear - 3C MaxxGrip Compound
Love sessioning the street, but also have an affection for ripping the dirt jumps? Then Maxxis' Holy Roller is your tire. The inverted tread design hooks up equally well on the pavement and on the dirt. And, the single-ply casing keeps the weight down for easy pedaling. - Weight: 525g (1.75), 610g (1.85)
Built for the recumbent trike rider, Schwalbe's Tryker provides minimal rolling resistance and is light, fast and durable.
$17.99 - $21.99
• Entry-level BMX-style tire with sturdy casing for longevity • Wire bead
• Urban tire with raised center for reduced rolling resistance • Size: 24 x 1 3/4 • ISO 521
• Urban tire with raised center for reduced rolling resistance • Size: 20 x 1 3/4 • ISO 419
Tom likes to ride fast and go very high. These tires were designed to help him do just that. With a fast center tread, these tires are made for park, street and even dirt too. The side profile is reminiscent of a motorcycle tire as well, which is a nod to Tom’s motorcycle lovin’ ways.
$43.99 - $98.99
- Well-spaced and siped lugs help keep rolling resistance at a minimum even while running low air pressure - Large siping of lugs provides additional grip in sand, snow, and other unfavorable conditions - Staggered corner lugs provide a stable and predictable turning platform - Available in 120 TPI for a supple, obstacle conforming tire, or 30 TPI for a durable yet forgiving casing
Minits Lite are specifically designed for 20" wheel commuting bicycles. The Lite has ZSG Natural Compound, 400D casing and Aramid beads for a lighter and higher performance ride. ProTite Shield has been added for improved urban reliability. - Folding tire
$6.99 - $7.99
• EVA flat liner material • Resists thorns, glass, and sharp objects • Place inside tire between tube and tire
$21.99 - $26.99
• Entry-level BMX/MTB tire with deep knob pattern for traction • Wire bead • 20 x 2.125
• MTB tire suitable for road use with shallow, raised center knobs • Size: 24 x 2.125
• Entry-level BMX-style tire with sturdy casing for longevity • Wire bead • Size: 18 x 2.125
$26.99 - $27.99
• Cruiser tire with large air volume for shock absorption • Wire bead
$21.99 - $24.99
• Durable mud tire with tall, aggressive lateral knobs • Wire bead
$30.81 - $31.62
Cruise in style with Schwalbe's Big Apple tire. Their wide, round Balloonbike profile provides natural cushy suspension, and it rolls easily thanks to the smooth tread.
• Park/street tire, with directionally grooved tacky tread • Wire bead • Size: 16 x 1.75
High-pressure use freestyle BMX tire. - High-quality, lightweight flatland tire - Gum walls provide a flexible tire casing - Extensive siping means excellent grip on pavement - Wire bead
Page 1 of 4 Next page