700c, 27-Inch & 650c
The ExtraTerrestrial is an ultra-durable touring tire designed to provide low rolling resistance and durability on various multi-road surfaces, and the low-profile, directional tread pattern maintains traction when it’s needed. - Molded tread pattern for anti-cut propagation - Kevlar cap under the tread to protect against flats - Nylon breaker in the sidewalls for cut protection - Recommended rim width: 23 – 30mm - 29 x 2.50
CycleOps' 700x23c Trainer Tire is specifically designed for use on trainers for ultra quiet, smooth rolling durability.
$7.99 $29.99 73% Off
Bontrager's R1 Road is a super tire for training rides, centuries and all-around riding. The round profile and lightly textured tread offer low rolling resistance and grip like glue in the corners while the lightweight, high-density casing provides a supple ride you'll love.
MICHELIN's Dynamic Sport offers an excellent ride, high mileage and even puncture protection at a nice price. With its grippy tread, tough nylon casing and supple sidewalls, you'll enjoy all your road rides even more.
Bontrager's Connection Trail Hybrid Tire delivers the ride-refining confidence of Hard-Case puncture protection for journeys along a well-worn trail or paths that lead to the road less traveled. • Easy-rolling path and pavement tire • Excels on pavement and trail
The Pasela ProTire is available in a wide range of sizes. It incorporates ProTite technology for puncture protection and has two excellent all around tread patterns. A series renewal offering the same basic performance with enhanced puncture resistances. - Urban/Commuter tire - Steel (Wire) bead - 45-90 PSI
- Long wearing urban tire with deep, aggressive tread to handle the roughest roads - Puncture-resistant 5mm thick rubber belt for additional protection - 27tpi casing and reflective sidewalls - Wire bead
$20.00 - $23.00
- Hardpack mountain bike tire designed to run in specific directions for the front and rear - In front, the Camber rolls fast, confidently grabbing corners even in the loose stuff - Reversed on the rear, the Camber gives you the same confidence in the corners, plus additional acceleration and climbing traction - Folding bead option also provides lightweight EPS puncture protection layer for outstanding performance and durability
27 x 1-1/8-inch replacement tire from Sunlite. - Bead: Wire - TPI: 27
Originally designed for the 1996 Olympic games, the Ritchey SpeedMax is back and better than ever. Re-envisioned for 'cross racers and gravel riders alike, SpeedMax delivers a remarkable ride quality and low rolling resistance, making this all-rounder tire the perfect choice for all-terrain exploration. - Size: 700x40c - Weight: 514g (WCS)
- Road training/racing tire with All-Contact Tread shape and puncture protection belt - Long lasting, all-conditions Zero Slip Grip natural rubber with silica - Supple 400D Lite Extra Cord casing
The Krylion 2 Endurance provides the supple ride qualities that MICHELIN is known for, along with a long wearing tread and extreme puncture protection. - MICHELIN's Bi-Compound rubber has extreme durability, low rolling resistance, and provides extra cornering grip - Excellent puncture resistance thanks to its bead to bead protection - Tire Type: Clincher - Tire Bead: Folding
Maxxis' Detonator is ready for winter base miles and summer races alike. This durable tire features a dual-compound tread for excellent straight-line speed and confident cornering. Plus, it has a puncture-resistant belt for hard-charging confidence. - Weight: 235g (700 x 23c); 245g (700 x 25c)
Sticks and stones and other sharp, pointy objects won’t stop Continental’s long-lasting Super Sport Plus tire. It's armed with Continental’s stalwart PlusBreaker flat protection system, a tough sub-tread that prevents punctures. This layer is highly elastic, too, so that the ride remains light and lively. This is the tire you want on your wheels when you tackle the urban jungle.
$33.95 - $57.95
FAAAASSSTT! The Nano 40c is built for speed, and let’s just politely say it delivers. A 40mm, rounded profile and an elevated centerline provide enough volume for lower tire pressures and a smoother ride while still reducing drag and rolling resistance. This makes for an all out gravel destroyer that can still appease those clamoring for a truly big cyclocross tire. Winner? We think so. So does everybody else. Don't believe us? Just ask. Everybody's irrefutable favorite, 'nough said. Usage: Gravel / Cyclocross Conditions: Dry to Damp / Hardpack to Sand - TCS Light/Fast Rolling: 530g, Dual DNA compound - Race Tube-Type: 470g, DNA compound - Comp Tube-Type: 550g, DNA compound
- An excellent tire for high mileage. - Perfect for durability, comfort, and safety. - Reinforced casing protects against cuts and punctures. - High-performing compound on dry roads. - Double-compound for greater durability and durability. - Designed for long distance training and riding.
$39.95 - $44.95
The Grand Sport Race encourages peak performance. The perfect blend of high puncture protection, comfort and smooth running makes it the ideal tyre for competitions and tours. Other plus points are maximum cornering grip and durability. The all-rounder is ready for every challenge even the biggest ones.
First class all-rounder with extra puncture protection due to the 3mm GreenGuard layer. ECE-R75 approved for great riding fun on you E-MTB. - Addix compound delivers more grip, more speed, and more mileage - GreenGuard Protection - Wire Bead
- Super fast and ideally suited for dry or grassy conditions, this is the tire to get you the win - Tubeless compatible for lower pressures and increased traction - UCI-legal 33mm casing - Use: Cross Racing: Dry, Grassy, Dusty or Icy Conditions - Size: 700 - Tire Width: 33 mm - Internal Rim Width: 15-19 mm - TPI: 120 - Bead: Aramid - Casing: Nylon - PSI: 40-75 - Color: Black-Black
Continental's Gatorskin is a super long-wearing and reliable tire that's fast and great handling, too. It features a supple 180-thread-per-inch casing, a bead-to-bead layer of DuraSkin, and a Kevlar-reinforced top layer. The result is a lightweight tire that rolls and corners with the best of them while providing flat protection and durability second to none.
Take one of the fastest tires out there, dial it in for all-out speed events, and you have Vittoria’s Corsa Speed G+. Profiled to take advantage of wider modern rims, it reduces wind drag while remaining fast-rolling. Rolling resistance is dropped even further by Vittoria’s G+ graphene rubber compound, a groundbreaking technological advance that creates a tire with ultra low rolling resistance on straightaways and tenacious traction under braking, acceleration, and cornering, giving you the best of both worlds in a single race-ready tubular. When speed is all that matters, Corsa Speed is the only tire that matters.
The ultra-fast semi-slick tread makes the Podium TT the perfect partner when the finish is only seconds away. The time specialist scores with its lightweight while offering the benefits of superior puncture protection. A real competition tyre for time trial specialists and triathletes.
The name alone indicates how significant this tire is for Schwalbe. With a new tread design, improved Compound and quality workmanship, the Schwalbe One sets a new benchmark in terms of quality and Performance. - Folding Bead Black with OneStar Tread Compound and V-Guard Protection
Conquer ice, conquer snow, conquer winter riding! Commuting to work or school on ice just got faster and easier with 45NRTH's Xerxes. 140 aluminum-carbide studs provide unrivaled control and durability, while the ultra-narrow profile easily slices through snow to provide extreme traction in every winter condition.
- Fast and durable center section - When speed is a top priority but the road is unpredictable - Combining a fast rolling center track and scaled up herringbone tread for conviction in the turns - Exaggerated chevron pattern on sides for great grip
$55.00 - $60.00
The Cannonball was designed to be a first-choice gravel racing tire. The directional, tight-knit center tread efficiently sheds dirt and debris to decrease rolling resistance, while the side knobs provide effective cornering traction. - Designed and inspired by our experiences seeking the ideal all-terrain, all-weather tread pattern for gravel and adventure cycling - Tubeless ready for flat prevention, lower-pressure traction, and comfort - Durable casing protects against abrasion, sharp rocks, and gravel - Light & Supple casing provides a comfortable ride
Muddy courses aren't a concern with Vittoria's Cross XL Pro. With an aggressive tread designed to race in the mud and much the Cross XL is a top-tier choice for 'cross season. - 320 TPI Corespun cotton casing - Minimum tire pressure: 25 psi - 440 grams
Serfas' Seca Survivor Road Tire is the ultimate high-mileage training tire. It delivers an ultra-long tread life along with a great road feel. Thanks to its 4 glass- and thorn-thwarting layers, the Survivor has superior puncture protection as well. Plus, this tire is rated to 130 psi to keep you flying on smooth pavement.
• Road touring tire with Kevlar Flat Shield protection • Low rolling resistance • Wire bead • Size: 27 x 1 1/4
• Trail/road tire with raised center, assertive lateral lugs • Wire bead • Size: 700 x 38c