• Urban tire with raised center for reduced rolling resistance • Size: 26 x 1 3/4 • ISO 571
• Gray tread, sidewalls with raised center and lateral knobs • 26 x 1 3/8 (ISO 590)
The Vermin Front MTB Tire is perfect for packed to moderately loose conditions. Its low-profile tread pattern has minimal rolling resistance for ultra-high-speed cranking and shoulder lugs that bite into the corners. Plus, this wire-bead tire is built for unparalleled puncture resistance using Serfas’ Flat Protection system. This is a rear-specific directional design.
$32.99 - $39.99
Primo tires designed for wheelchairs. - Gray tires for wheelchair - ISO diameter = 559mm
$19.95 - $24.95
The K40 is a reliable tire for recreational use. Its grooved tread provides traction on pavement. Kenda K40 Street tires are designed for a variety of paved road conditions while providing comfort at a economical price - Fits EA3/E3/650A Rims typically on English 3 Speed bikes
Continental's Gatorskin is a super long-wearing and reliable tire that's fast and great handling, too. It features a supple 180-thread-per-inch casing, a bead-to-bead layer of DuraSkin, and a Kevlar-reinforced top layer. The result is a lightweight tire that rolls and corners with the best of them while providing flat protection and durability second to none.
$54.95 - $59.99
Developed for the essential basic training at home. Particularly smooth running. The durable cold-running compound stops heat build up. - Suitable for training on rollers/home trainers only.
Fast rolling and durable, H2 Hard-Case Lite tires are perfect for riders with one bike, but multiple needs. Hard-Case Lite provides flat protection while reflective sidewalls add visibilty to this smooth rolling, versatile tire. - Excels on pavement - Smooth-rolling and efficient tread design - Hard-Case Lite protects against punctures with superior, lightweight, sub-tread material - Reflective sidewall strips for added visibility
$24.99 - $29.99
When you depend on your bike to get around town reliably, the H2 tire is a no-brainer. It's got a smooth rolling center and great cornering traction for a confident, efficient ride. - Excels on pavement - Smooth-rolling and efficient tread design - Durable enough to prevent punctures from glass and stone - Strong puncture protection without the weight penalty
The H5 Hard-Case Lite confidently rolls over any terrain with lightweight flat protection and a confidence-inspiring tread that provides great traction on a variety of surfaces. Added visibility from the reflective sidewalls make this tire even more versatile. - Excels on pavement and packed bike paths - Hard-Case Lite protects against punctures with superior, lightweight, sub-tread material - Reflective sidewall strips for added visibility
Add some serious speed to your 26-inch bike with the super-slick tread of the SR1 slick. Light weight and low rolling resistance convert your ATB into a fast-rolling street machine. Lightweight and low rolling resistance convert your bike into a fast-rolling street machine. Key features - Excels on pavement - Super-slick street tread design is lightweight for low rolling resistance - Turns your mountain bike into an urban warrior
$85.00 - $110.00
Welcome to the world of high-performance commuter tires. 216 studs are carefully positioned across the casing profile to yield a level of confidence and safety never before seen in a commuter tire. Siped tread lugs and oval-shaped stud groupings provide exceptional cornering, braking and acceleration traction. Run the Gravdal at minimum pressure for unmatched traction performance, and maximum pressure for a quieter and faster ride on clean roads. Works great with linear-pull and canti-lever brakes.
$55.00 - $75.00
When you're out on a ride the last thing you want is to be limited by your tires in any way. Surly's ExtraTerrestrial tires were designed to let you ride without limits by following a simple tenet for tire design: make 'em high-volume and kick-ass. The ExtraTerrestrial tire was meant to serve as a heavy-duty off road touring tire that shines on hard pack surfaces. It uses a nylon breaker in the sidewalls for cut protection, a molded pattern for anti-cut propagation, and a Kevlar cap under the tread to protect against flats. The ET tire uses a distinctly directional tread pattern and its width yields more traction than you might expect from a tire with such little rolling resistance. The tread is low profile with a file tread in between blocks. The ExtraTerrestrial tire has enough width and traction for the soft stuff and won't bog you down on smooth or hard surfaces. It's made to be durable and versatile and is at home on tour or on the trail. - Bead Seat Diameter: 559mm - Casing: 60tpi, tubeless-ready bead (928g)
- All purpose tire performs well in anything from hard pack single track to loose and loamy all mountain runs - Geometric shaped lugs provide lots of edges to grip rocks and roots
$19.99 - $28.49
• The benefits of a smooth center with small side knobs
$42.59 - $48.59
- Designed for city commuter bikes - 26 x 2.125 inch
• City/commuter sidewall protection • Kevlar reinforced for puncture resistance
• Balloon tire with grooved tread • Large air volume for added shock absorption • Wire bead • Size: 26 x 2.25
• Balloon tire with grooved tread • Large air volume for added shock absorption • Wire bead • Size: 26 x 2.125
• Balloon tire with urban treads • Large air volume for added shock absorption • Wire bead • Size: 26 x 2.125
• Cruiser tire with beveled diamond-shaped tread for traction • Flame design • Wire bead
• Street/vert tire with bead-to-bead, siped, lightly grooved tread • Wire bead • Size: 26 x 2.4
- Micro cellular self-skinning urethane foam - Multi conditions tread pattern - Type: Semi-pneumatic - Not compatible with all wheel types WARNING! Do not expose to chlorine as it will degrade the foam
$25.19 - $28.49
- Hybrid tire for street or light trail use - Wire bead - Size: 26 x 1 3/8 (ISO 590mm)
• Street urban comfort tire w/smooth center grooved for traction & lateral knobs for grip • Wire bead • Size: 26 x 1.95
• Commuter tire with grooved tread for wet/dry conditions • Wire bead • Size: 26 x 2.0
• Multi-use tire with a smooth center for low rolling resistance and raised lateral lugs for grip • Wire bead • Size: 26 x 1.95
• Hybrid/touring tire for fast rides and commuting • Wire bead
The MTB Alpha Bite is a classic mountain bike tire with large, widely spaced knobs. Excellent for use on hardpack, mud or loose sand.
• Classic MTB tire with large, widely spaced knobs • Excellent for use on hardpack
Page 1 of 4 Next page