$59.99 - $79.99
Shimano Ultegra R8000 front derailleur. - Lighter front shifting operation - Link construction matches the force curve of the hand more naturally to reduce effort at the end of shifting - 100% perfect setting - New link construction allows for more flexible cable routing design - TL-FD68 and turning converter is not required in assembly - Easy and precise setting - Now possible to adjust cable tension on FD without specialized tools - Redesigned to fit wider gear pitch without sacrificing shifting performance - Shorter length of rear center (410mm) with O.L.D. 135mm - Model Number: FD-R8000-B - Series: Ultegra - Top Gear Teeth: 46-53T - Chain Stay Angle: 61-66 - Chain Line: 43.5 - Average Weight: 106 grams
- More powerful shifting (+25% compared to M9000) - Reliable gear changes under load - Computer controlled auto trim - Optimized Di2 cage profile and gear tracking - Shimano Synchronized Shift compatible - Manual control avaiable (2nd shifter required) - System communication with rear derailleur - Advantage in all conditions - Modular mounting structure (adapters optional)
R8 front derailleurs feature a cold forged aluminum body and are optimized for 7 and 8-speed chains and Shimano-compatible road shifters.
$42.99 - $44.99
Sleek, balanced and consistent. Shimano's Tiagra 4700 series front derailleur provides serious entry-level riding performance with trickle-down technology from the top shelf Dura Ace line. - Model Number: FD-4700 - Series: Tiagra - Cassette Compatibility: 10-speed - Top Gear Teeth: 53T - Maximum Capacity: 16T - Chain Stay Angle: 61-66 - Chain Line: 43.5 - Band Mount: 28.6 / 31.8 (w/AdapterS) 34.9
SRAM's Force Front Derailleur is made of light, yet rugged materials to shift like a champ mile after mile. It also lets you trim your shifting for flawless gear changes and it boasts easily accessed limit screws for simple adjustments. Plus, the Force shifts perfectly with both standard and compact cranksets.
Shimano's 105 Braze-On Front Derailleur sports a cold forged-aluminum body with Shimano's extra wide-pivot design for lightning-quick and super-smooth shifts. The steel cage ensures excellent durability.
The Shimano Deore M618 series front derailleurs provide reliable, accurate 2x10 speed shifting. They are available in a variety of mounting formats to suit most mountain bike frames.
Converts braze-on front derailleurs to clamp-on. Available in multiple clamp diameters.
$94.99 - $124.99
• Alloy cage with titanium hardware offers light and durable performance • Side-swing design better accomodates more suspension designs and an additional 15mm of tire clearance • Increased pull strength provides faster shifting • 48.8mm Chainline Top Swing, Double • For frames with traditional cable routing • Derailleur Capacity: 10 • Drivetrain Speeds: 11 • Front Der/Shifter Compatibility: Shimano Mountain • Front Derailleur Cable Pull: Bottom • Front Derailleur Clamp: 31.8 (1-1/4") , 28.6 (1-1/8") , 34.9 (1-3/8") • Max Ring (teeth): 38 teeth Side Swing, Double • Derailleur Capacity: 10 • Double or Triple: Double • Drivetrain Speeds: 11 • Front Der/Shifter Compatibility: Shimano Road • Front Derailleur Cable Pull: Front Pull • Front Derailleur Clamp: 28.6 (1-1/8") , 31.8 (1-1/4") , 34.9 (1-3/8") • Front Derailleur Style: Side Swing • Max Ring (teeth): 38 teeth Side Swing, Triple • Derailleur Capacity: 18 • Double or Triple: Triple • Drivetrain Speeds: 11 • Front Der/Shifter Compatibility: Shimano Road • Front Derailleur Cable Pull: Front Pull • Front Derailleur Clamp: 34.9 (1-3/8") , 31.8 (1-1/4") , 28.6 (1-1/8") • Front Derailleur Style: Side Swing • Max Ring (teeth): 40 teeth
$29.99 - $30.99
- Enhanced Stability, Maneuverability And Shifting Efficiency - New Side Swing Design For Large Wheel Bikes - Efficient Cable Routing For Light Shift Operation - Sophisticated Chain Guide For 2X11-Speed Fcw New Spike Construction Gears - Versatile Specification Compatible With Traditional Mounting Options - Wider Clearance For Large Wheels - Compatible With Shorter Chain Stays - 50% More Shifting Power (Outward) (Vs. Current Xt, Fd-M7020 Only) - Increased Traction Range For Long-Travel And Active Rear Suspension - Series: SLX - Swing Action: Side Swing - Top Gear Teeth: 34-38T - Chain Line: 48.8 - Chain Stay Angle: 66-69 - Average Weight: 136g - Clamp diameter: 34.9 w/included shims
$37.99 - $40.99
Features: - Smooth shifting and less cadence shock - Close step (10T) - SIDE SWING construction - Efficient cable routing - OPTISLICK cable - Stable performance on suspension bikes - Shifts properly while rear suspension handles rough trails and obstacles - Consistently quiet driving while rear suspension position changes - Custom plate design for single spike gear structure - Chain catcher - 2x10-speed
K-EDGE MTB Chain Guide is built to be the strongest and lightest solution to withstand the pedaling force of a derailed single ring chain in World Cup race conditions. - Full-cage design for chain retention under the most abusive cross situations - Braze-on mount and braze-on adapter clamp compatible - Fully adjustable for height, center-line, and angle - Optimized for 10 and 11spd drivetrains - CNC Machined from 6061-T6 Aluminum (no plastic parts) - Stainless Steel Hardware - Weight: 60.8 grams (excluding braze-on adapter clamp) - Compatibility: Single-ring bikes; frames with integrated braze-on front derailleur mount; also compatible with braze-on adapter clamps. All necessary hardware included - Optimized for 34T to 44T Chain Rings - “Hard to fit kits” may be needed for current applications, please contact Info@k-edge.com - Made in Boise, Idaho, USA - Lifetime Guarantee against material or manufacture defects. Damages due to abuse or crashing excluded
Shimano's Alivio Front Derailleur features wide pivots and a rigid cage for fast shifting and trail-worthy durability. This 9-speed compatible derailleur also gives you clearance for mud guards or wide tires.
$22.99 - $23.99
Claris R2000 series offers reliable functionality at a price point for new riders. Designed for easy rides around town with the durability to handle a long tour, Claris R2000 has a sporty design and promises the opportunity of comfortable and casual riding.
$17.99 - $18.99
Shimano FD-M2000 front derailleurs feature Mega Lite and HyperGlide technologies for smooth and easy operation. They're a perfect replacement for your 3 x 9 drivetrain.
Shimano Side Swing front derailleurs feature improved cable routing for smooth and efficient front shifting effort and increased clearance for larger tires and shorter chainstays. - Optimal front system for internal cable routing - Enhanced maneuverability with plus-sized tires - Increased shifting efficiency and light and smooth operation force - D, E, M type mounts are available - M type mount requires 34.9mm adapter
The Shimano FD-R7000 11-speed front derailleur offers lighter front shifting with a natural stroke feel. The derailleur's cage design is optimized to perform with disc brake road bikes, while multiple cable routing options and integrated cable tension adjustment allow for precise setup and easy adjustments. As part of Shimano's 105 R7000 series, this front derailleur is ideal for beginner road cyclists, combining great value with trickle-down technology from Shimano's top-tier groups. - Cage is optimized for disc brake road bikes - Integrated cable tension adjustment for precise and easy adjustments - More frame cable routing options
The Shimano GRX RX815 Di2 front derailleur delivers quick and smooth front shifting even under high pedaling torque. It's designed for a wider, 17T front chainring range, has programmed chain guide trim settings, and can be used in full or semi Shimano Synchronized Shift modes. - Chainline +2.5 mm vs. conventional road FD - Wide, 17T front range chainring range - Wider tire clearance
Full metal construction provides stiffness and durability in this Shimano 9-speed road compatible front derailleur. - Full aluminum construction - Compatible with 9-speed Shimano road drivetrains - Designed for use with 52/42/30T chainrings
$44.99 - $45.99
Shimano's Tiagra Front Derailleur (3x10-speed) is sleek, balanced and consistent. The Tiagra 4700 series provides serious entry-level riding performance with cascaded technology from the top shelf Dura Ace line. - Model Number: FD-4703 - Series: Tiagra - Cassette Compatibility: 10 - Top Gear Teeth: 50T - Maximum Capacity: 20T - Chain Stay Angle: 63-66 - Chain Line: 45 - Band Mount: 28.6mm / 31.8mm (w/AdapterS) 34.9mm
Shimano's Deore Front Derailleur features wide pivots and a rigid cage for awesome shifting and top-notch durability. Made for triple-ring set ups, it's 10-speed compatible. It's a dual-pull, so it'll work with any cable routing, and its design gives you better rear tire clearance.
SRAM's low-profile GX 2x11 Front Derailleur was designed specifically for SRAM 2x11 X-GLIDE shifting. When used with SRAM's wide-range 11-speed cassette and a GX 2x11-speed rear derailleur, the GX 2x11 front derailleur provides one of the widest gear ranges possible so no terrain is off limits. • Max ring (teeth): 38-tooth • Weight: 128 grams
$29.99 - $30.99
- Series: SLX - Top Gear Teeth: 34-38T - Chain Line: 48.8 - Chain Stay Angle: 66-69 - Average Weight: 145.6g
$24.99 - $29.99
XLE front derailleurs deliver seamless compatibility with Shimano mountain systems, allowing you to repair or upgrade at an attractive price.
For smooth downshifts and fast upshifts, SRAM's Apex Front Derailleur is engineered for success. Its aluminum body is light as a feather while its steel cage is stiff for precision shifts everytime. The Apex Front Derailleur shifts great on standard and compact cranksets, too.
- Required for use on carbon frames with carbon front derailleur braze on mounts - Compatible with all Campagnolo EPS front derailleurs - Increases the stiffness of carbon front derailleur braze-on mounts to handle the increase torque of EPS front derailleurs
$27.99 - $36.99
R10 front derailleurs work with 10-speed Shimano-compatible road shifters. Designed to work with a variety of chainring combinations, these workhorse components will get you rolling again. - Cold-forged aluminum body
Compatible with Shimano 10-speed mountain shifters as well as microSHIFT variations, the XCD front derailleur performs well under the pressures of mountain bike racing. - Full aluminum construction - Includes adapter for 31.8mm seat tube - Chainstay angle: 66-69°
Featuring full metal construction and precisely engineered linkages, Marvo level derailleurs deliver high-end performance that will last. - Full aluminum construction - Dual-pull design - 34.9mm version includes 31.8mm adapter
$349.99 - $350.00
The SRAM Force eTap AXS front derailleur is AXS enabled for easy personalization. The redesigned derailleur offers better rear-tire clearance—for those that explore all roads—and works perfectly with all chainring combinations. No compromises; never miss a shift. - AXS enabled for easy personalization - Elegant and streamlined form for more rear-tire clearance - SRAM Yaw trimless cage technology with an optimized cage profile for new chainring combinations - Compatible with existing eTap batteries
Page 1 of 3 Next page