Parts & Accessories
On a lot of frames, the bottle cage mounts just aren’t in the right place. If your bottle cage isn’t playing nice with your other accessories, Problem Solver's height-adjustable adapter might do the trick. With 45mm of fore-to-aft adjustability, you should be able to find the optimal position for your cage. -45mm of adjustability -28 oz water bottles max -Constructed of AL-6061
The Bite Valve Cover keeps your reservoir bite valve free from dirt and dust on the trail.
SaltStick's Mini Dispenser is a unique lightweight water-resistant dispenser that holds up to 3 SaltStick electrolyte capsules so they're always with you and easy to access. The Mini is designed to take the place of your handlebar end plug and fit cleanly inside the bars. It can also be mounted in other places on the bicycle. And, thanks to its custom SaltStick GRIP fastener, it also mounts on race belts and backpacks. The Mini is made of safe food-grade plastic and keeps capsules clean and dry. It offers easy one-handed dispensing by simply rotating the nozzle. Plus, you can carry 2 or more Minis for a total capacity of 6 or more capsules. The Mini Dispenser is a patented design that's totally unique on the marketplace. It's a must-have for any endurance athlete.
From the campfire to the kitchen, mornings are better with a little adventure in your cup. Add a little adventure to your morning routine The look and feel of the classic campfire mug without all of the drawbacks of a hand-burning, paint-chipping, coffee-cooling tin mug. The Adventure Mug is a full ceramic mug featuring our Adventure graphic in our favorite colors of the outdoors. Product details - Ceramic - 15 oz - Microwave safe - Handwash recommended - 3.5" tall
Osprey’s Hydraulics Bite Valve provides a high-quality replacement for your old, neglected and beat up bite valve. The bombproof ¼ twist shut-off design guarantees you won’t experience any unpleasant leaks.
New Torpedo Bottle and essentials to reload your Torpedo System, or upgrade to the new Anti-Leak Design. Includes: Super-Sealed TORPEDO Bottle, Straw, Drink Valve, Solid and Split Lids, Leak-Free Breather Valve, Dolphin Tail Straw Retainer and Hardware.
When it’s time to replace the hose on your existing hydration system, Osprey’s Hydraulics Reservoir Hose is the answer. Made of high-quality quarter inch tubing for dependable performance and featuring a high flow rate, it will bring new life to your hydration system. All parts are BPA-free, phthalate-free, lead-free, guaranteed. All materials are certified food safe according to FDA and EU regulations.
- Offers 20% more water per sip - Leak-proof cap is easier to open and close - On/off lever lets you seal your drinking tube shut with one hand - Hydroguard technology inhibits the growth of bacteria in the reservoir and tube - Big bite valve self-seals after each drink, eliminating annoying drips - Dimensions: 46 x 23 x 8 cm / 18 x 9 x 3 in
Have you ever tried to grab a bottle from an aid station then dump it into your aero drink on the fly? That can get messy. Profile's HC Mount w/KA1 Cage allows you to attach a bottle cage in between your extensions so you can grab a bottle and have it within easy reach. It's an easy way to add more water carrying capacity to your bike.
Increase your hydration capacity with Origin-8's HydroRail Double Seat Bracket. This bracket mounts to your saddle rails and holds two bottle cages. And, the angle is fully adjstable so you can customize it to keep your bottles within easy reach. Bottles and cages sold separately.
Colored talons for the Raptor Cage. Now you can finally match your cage to your bike at a low cost!
- Customize your race belt with our removable micro race locks with quick release clasp - Fully adjustable race bib toggles - Hi-viz reflective accents - Compatible with all Ergo & Ultralight Belts
Carry your gear tucked out of the wind with XLAB's Super Wing SMP Rear Carrier designed specifically for Selle SMP and Phenom saddles. This versatile aero add-on delivers options galore. You can easily attach what you need for any length ride. A small seat bag fits inside the carrier, bottle cages attach on the outside and tubes can go underneath (accessories sold separately). The possibilities are endless. You also have 12 different mounting options so you can place your bottles just where you want them. Also, the Super Wing is made of light, tough aluminum so there's no twisting under load, no swaying while riding and no bouncing or losing bottles over bumps.
Saving time wherever possible is important to a triathlete and the Tri-Backup Pro V aids by mounting to the “V” section of your saddle to form a rear saddle hook helping to minimize T1 and T2 times. This sturdy rack also provides multi-combo capabilities to customize equipment for any race needs. - Material: Pressed aluminum - Mount: V rail section of saddle Compatible with CrMo, Ti, & Carbon rails - Hydration Capacity: One or two bottles (up to 750cc each) - Max Load: 2.5 kg / 5.5 lb - Compatibility: Tri-BackUp Air Station, Tri-BackUp TubeBag, Tri-BackUp TireBag, Ninja TC Road, Ninja Pouch+ Road. Ninja CO2+ Tri-Cage - Added Feature: 2 angle positions - Size: 11.8 x 8 x 6.9 cm / 4.6” x 3.1” x 2.7” - Weight: 97 grams
Keep your water flowing freely, even in the most harsh conditions. The Crux Thermal Control kit takes insulation to the next level so your tube and valve stay ice-free. Designed for reservoirs with the Quick Link system, this cold-weather accessory will extend the range of use your hydration pack during all outdoor adventures. Features: - Insulated Tube: Protects the flow of your fluids in cold conditions - Freeze-Proof Valve: Integrated cover keeps ice from forming in bite valve - Fits Reservoirs with Quick Link System: Keep your Crux working hard year-round with this easy upgrade
Osprey’s Hydraulics 2L Reservoir by Hydrapak is ideal for large-volume packs and long-duration activities. The HydroStatic backerplate provides structure for easy loading into a full pack and maintains a flat profile. Thoughtful design makes filling, cleaning and most importantly staying hydrated on the trail easier than ever. All parts are BPA-free, phthalate-free, lead-free, guaranteed. All materials are certified food safe according to FDA and EU regulations.
The taste of water from a funky reservoir is high on the list of experiences that one should combat at all costs. This cleaning kit comes complete with a reservoir cleaning brush, delivery system brush, and a drying rack to help ward off uninvited microbial visitors looking to take up residence in your reservoir.
Versatile mount for additional water bottle cage or other accessories. Band style clamp provides easy installation and flexible mounting options. - Fits tubes 20 - 60mm - Engineering grade polymer - Max load: 1.5 kg / 3.31 lb - 26 g / 0.92 oz (2 pcs)
- Allows for tool-free removal of your water bottle cage from your frame - Especially useful for quickly and easily removing a bottle cage before a race - Compatible with nearly every existing water bottle mount on your frame - For best compatibility, use with Bontrager RL or RXL bottle cages - Also compatible with some other bottle cages - Do not torque installation fasteners past 1.5Nm
FuelBelt's Ripstop Pocket w/Belt Loop adds more carrying capacity to your FuelBelt. Water-resistant ripstop nylon ensures your essentials stay dry, and a big zipper pull-tab gives you easy on-the-fly access. There's also a zippered inner pocket so you can stay organized and find your goods quickly. Plus, it attaches in a snap via a belt loop.
Park Tool's Mini Bottle Opener is made of durable, rustproof stainless steel and has Park's great-to-grip and attractive blue vinyl-coated handle. This handy tool fits on a keychain and has a bottle opener and 10mm open-end wrench built in.
XLAB's Turbo Wing Rear Carrier delivers options galore so you can easily attach bottles, a bag, CO2 cartridges, and everything else you need for any length ride, and keep it all neatly tucked behind you, out of the wind. There are also 15 different mounting options and you can keep it upright for low drag or invert it for easy access. Plus, it's made of light, strong aluminum, which means there's no twisting under load, no swaying while riding and no bouncing or lost bottles over bumps.
Keep your handlebar organized and your devices secure with the SGS-400-STD (22.2/25.4/28.6mm) from Minoura. - Holds up to 2 accessories (light, computer, mp3, bottle cage holder, etc.) - Lightweight and rustproof alloy construction - New LW-Clamp reduces weight 25 grams compared to previous models - Aluminum bar is position adjustable and uses Hex Bolt to install and remove - 22mm-29mm diameter
Being elite means making no compromises when pursuing perfection...everything matters. Mounting your gear in a position to minimize drag is just one tip for performance. The Elite 90 is designed especially for triathlon specific saddles with vertical rear rails. - Material: CNC aluminum - Mount: V rail section of saddle Compatible with CrMo, Ti, & Carbon rails - Hydration Capacity: One or two bottles (up to 750cc each) - Max Load: 2.5kg / 5.5lb - Compatibility: Ninja TC Road, Ninja Pouch+ Road Ninja CO2+ Tri-Cage series - Added Features: 1 Micro AirBooster and 2 16g CO2 cartridges included - Angle adjustable - Size: 8.6 x 7.6 x 7.4cm / 3.4" x 3" x 2.9" - Weight: 102g / 3.60oz (Total), 88g / 3.10oz (w/o inflator bracket)
CamelBak's Magnetic Tube Trap keeps your hydration hose bite valve right where you need it for hydration on the go. Pull it off, take a sip, and pop it back so it's always where you want it. It fits any CamelBak reservoir hose.
• AERODYNAMIC LOCATION - Mounts to saddle, hiding in body’s draft • HIGHLY ADJUSTABLE - Can adjust cage angle and cage height for a perfect custom position • STABLE DESIGN - Stiffest mount on market with alloy arms • FLARED CAGE DESIGN - Makes inserting bottle easy • HIGHEST GRIPPING CAGE - 14 lbs grip on bottle to prevent bottle launches • ANTI-VIBRATION - Locking hardware for safety and security • REPAIR STORAGE OPTIONS - Compatible with AERO POUCH 300 BAG or MULTI-STRIKE REPAIR HOLDER (each sold separately) • Aircraft aluminum mount • Carbon fiber bottle cage • Weight: 141.5 grams Why single rear carriers? • Replaces frame bottle: Standard frame-mounted bottles have high aerodynamic drag, so place your bottle at the rear instead. The DELTAs are mounted on the saddle rails for no measurable drag. • Refills front drink system: Use the DELTAs to refill a front drink system. Just bring the spare bottle forward from the DELTA and refill. If you have the popular XLAB TORPEDO aerobar mounted system (sold separately), then simply replace the empty front bottle with the spare bottle from the DELTA. • Adds an extra bottle: These systems are also ideal for longer training rides or century rides, where an extra bottle is necessary so you can have your favorite mix with you at all times.
$6.99 - $18.99
- Saddle rail mounted cages are a great solution for triathletes or anyone looking for more bottle cage options - Model SBH-300 Aluminum adapter clamps to saddle rails for dual bottle cage location behind the saddle, hardware included - Model SBH-80 Steel adapter clamps to saddle rails for single bottle cage location behind the saddle, hardware included
Bottle cage support for fitting on frames that don’t have specific fixing holes, or to increase the standard number of bottle cages. Compatible with tubes having diameter from 25 mm to 70 mm (from 1 to 2.8 inch)
The Crux delivers 20% more water per sip, with an ergonomic handle for easier refilling, and an on/off lever that makes it easy to prevent leaks. - Offers 20% more water per sip - Leak-proof cap is easier to open and close - On/off lever lets you seal your drinking tube shut with one hand - Hydroguard technology inhibits the growth of bacteria in the reservoir and tube - Big bite valve self-seals after each drink, eliminating annoying drips - Dimensions: 38 x 19 x 6 cm / 15 x 7.5 x 2.5 in
Keep your water bottles clean and free of mysterious foreign objects. The CamelBak Bottle Brush Kit includes a large brush for scrubbing the inside of your bottle as well as small straw brush for cleaning the straw, cap, and bite valve.
Page 1 of 3 Next page